During this time of uncertainty, the Riverview Health Emergency Room & Urgent Care team wants to reassure our patients that we are taking all the necessary precautions for our staff and patients safety while providing for your healthcare needs.
We want to provide you with an update in this time of uncertainty. First and foremost, Riverview Health Emergency Room & Urgent Care is open normal hours and offering a clean, safe environment for you and your family for your continued healthcare needs. As the recommended social distancing and in-home isolation continues, we understand that accidents and sicknesses beyond COVID-19 will continue to occur. Our clinic hours will remain the same with ER open 24/7 and urgent care open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
The experienced Riverview Health Emergency Room & Urgent Care team is trained and well-equipped to provide safe and reliable care during the developing COVID-19 outbreak. Our dedicated team of healthcare professionals is taking all of the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff, including:
- We are following the most rigorous CDC/HD sanitation guidelines for cleaning times and types of cleaning materials used
- Continuous disinfection wipe downs of all high touch areas like the registration area, patient chairs, equipment, etc.
- Rapid identification of patients exhibiting any cold or flu symptoms and that requiring that they wear a protective mask
- We are continuing to treat patients in the parking lot if they are showing symptoms of Covid-19 or have a known exposure
- All personnel with any cold or flu symptoms are required to stay home
Any patients with symptoms who think they may have been exposed to COVID-19 should contact their healthcare provider before presenting at the facility. This allows our staff to collaborate care for you in an efficient and safe manner.
- Riverview Health has set up a COVID-19 hotline at 317.770.2878
- Riverview ER & Urgent Care-Fishers 317.214.5750 or click here.
Remember to wash your hands and practice proper social distancing and remain calm during this time of uncertainty; we’re here whenever you need us.
Riverview Health Emergency Room & Urgent Care–Fishers Staff